12 Lbs in February 2012

Options
I have a 12 lb weight loss goal between now and the end of February (specifically February 24th because this is when I leave for vacation) I currently weight 145.8 and have an ultimate goal weight of 125 BUT want to make the most out of my weight loss before my vacation.

I am excited about MyFitnessPal. I've only been logging on for 10 days now but love the app!! I lost 25 lbs during the past year and just want to hit my goal, the sooner the better, and love the accountability I feel when obligated to a calorie count, etc. So, do you have 12 lbs to get rid of? Let's do it!! Please send me a friend request, and let's keep one another accountable!!

Work out, work out, work out! My "drug" of choice is Zumba! What's yours? Everyone has a secret or TEN, let's share and make this process easier :)

Delilah

Replies

• pwelch117
    pwelch117 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 12 more lbs and I will have lost 25 pounds in 2012! Yoga and stairmaster for me.
  • DelilahFreeman
    DelilahFreeman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss to date!!
  • DelilahFreeman
    DelilahFreeman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    LOL no wonder we didn't have more takers on the 12 lbs in February challenge! Whew! what hard work did we sign up for? I'm not so sure that I'll make my goal but I am convinced that my motives are right and that I am not on a diet! I am making entire lifestyle changes and I know that there is NO going back for me. I'm going to keep working hard!! My efforts will pay off in an enormous way :)