How I lost 135 Pounds!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look awesome. I'm inspired!!!
  • cartereid
    Options
    Fabulous results and lots of determination are evident from your success story! I'm going to check out the Dieters Green Tea.
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your successful journey. I see that we have the same birthday, April 30. Go Taurus! I am just beginning my journey and thank you for your inspirational story. Cheers!
  • divamsm
    divamsm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go! Thanks for telling your story. It's a huge inspiration. :bigsmile:
  • kellicrandall
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I love that you pointed out it is a combination of things that lead to success. It's not JUST about diet and exercise. Getting the right kind of sleep, and getting rid of stressful people in your life must make the rest so much easier to handle. Congratulations. I truly admire your accomplishment!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    good work, congratulations

lol, I went back to look at your profile and had to laugh, I thought you were the girl! :bigsmile: No wonder you were eating ice cream!!~
  • UltraRoyal
    Options
    How inspiring!!!! Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with my own weight loss goal, but this keeps me going! Thanks, and your looking great!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing :-)
  • Goalsforsusie
    Goalsforsusie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would have to say if you love the ice cream don't cut it out you have done so well with it in your diet!!!!
  • sonja1029
    Options
    Wow!! Fantastic job. Awesome and inspiring!!
  • bglover04
    bglover04 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    your story is very inspiring and motivating to me and my fiance!!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a job well done!

And I say keep the ice cream if you love it. We all deserve a splurge and why mess with success?
  • adam4life
    Options
    Major props to you my friend! I took a similar path of eating healthy, exercise, and eliminating bad habits in my life. Good for you. :drinker: Here's to your new life!
  • bbelly615
    bbelly615 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How awesome! You should be so proud of yourself! You're an inspiration!!
  • Herring83
    Herring83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! You are very inspiring!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Your amazing! Very modivating and inspirational! I have about 60 more to lose. If you can lose 140 i can lose 60 more =)
  • blackbutterfly78
    blackbutterfly78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    wow...thats inspiring!
  • msalanajo
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks so much for sharing.
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Job well done. Thanks for sharing.
  • mariawindex
    Options
    Wow I am new here..and great story and thanks for sharing. I have tried that dieters green tea and it DOES clean you out indeed. Thanks again for sharing the story and gives me hope to lose weight with my husband in a healthy way. I already cleaned out my closet of people who were toxic or brought negative vibes into my life. =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!