Jack3d

Options
I found this product and was using it for about 6 months I fell in love with it, my workouts were awesome so I was wondering what your thoughts on this product are? Fruit punch flavor is yummy too.:):tongue:

Replies

• Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Some people like it, but it's got a warning label for a reason imo. I can't even deal with a 5 Hour Energy before a workout, so I'll avoid it.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    I have some!!! I've just never used it :\ I'll try it out tomorrow.
  • caliqd
    caliqd Posts: 24
    Options
    The product is safe and its weird because I cant do 5 hr energy either but this stuff I can handle and Gave me great endurance. I only take half a scoop as opposed to 1 full one though.
  • caliqd
    Options

Try just half a scoop about 30 mins to your workout- Up the dose if you dont feel it but I did on just a half scoop :) let me know how you like it..
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I like it, but I found out it can cause false positives on a drug screen. I'm on probation, so I stopped immediately.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

Try just half a scoop about 30 mins to your workout- Up the dose if you dont feel it but I did on just a half scoop :) let me know how you like it..

I have the blue raspberry. I've had it for like 6 months, but I'll let you know if it works or if I like it. The guy at GNC swore by it, I just forgot I had it lol.
  • caliqd
    Options
    I like it, but I found out it can cause false positives on a drug screen. I'm on probation, so I stopped immediately.

Yikes Im on probation too till Oct :( I wonder how long it stays in your system, that is good to know.
  • caliqd
    Options

I have the blue raspberry. I've had it for like 6 months, but I'll let you know if it works or if I like it. The guy at GNC swore by it, I just forgot I had it lol.

haha nice ok cool :)
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    its caffeine and creatine. I do that but dont buy premixed and save about 2/3 the cost.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

do you know what drug it shows up for?

I have taken three drug screens on same ingredients with no problems
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options

A good chunk of sports supplements may cause you to have a false positive. However, most experienced drug screeners know the difference in the findings if you tell them what you're taking. I'm in law enforcement and subject to random drug tests. I've gone in and told them all sports supplements I've taken recently and had no problems (no false positives either).

On the subject of Jack3d, it didn't do anything for me. Then again, I have to drink 2 energy drinks to get the same kick as a cup of coffee lol. I'm currently taking NO Xplode (which I got for a steal).
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    For some reason that product is banned(discontinued) in Canada, I'm guessing it's due to health regulations. Also, I prefer my pre-workout to contain a BCAA too. Yup good thing to only use less than what's the recommended dosage.
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options

I want to say cocaine...its rare, but I think you have to take EXTREME doses for it to show.
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    It Is that 1,3 Dim that causes it. I don't remember if it's in jack3d but it's in that 1.m.r. Stuff. It causes a false positive for amphetamine. A good drug screen will be able to distinguish the difference but I can't take any chances. It's a good product though, no doubt. The system doesn't always play fair and I'm the county I am on probation with is notorious for violating probationers for any reason.. so until I'm off probation, I can't risk it. I'm sure I'd be okay but that's one game of Russian roulette I can't afford to play!
  • eatlift
    eatlift Posts: 113
    Options
    Jack3d was my first preworkout drink. It got me to workout, thats for sure. I didnt even have to take a whole scoop. Over time, it didnt have the same affects though. I highly recommend it for people who need help to start working out.
  • caliqd
    Options

It shows positive for amphetamines because of the geranamine or 1,3-Dimethylamine
  • That1nesha
    That1nesha Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    grape flavor was blah. fruit punch def and after a while it did wear off. i guess everything in moderation :smile:
  • caliqd
    Options
    It Is that 1,3 Dim that causes it. I don't remember if it's in jack3d but it's in that 1.m.r. Stuff. It causes a false positive for amphetamine. A good drug screen will be able to distinguish the difference but I can't take any chances. It's a good product though, no doubt. The system doesn't always play fair and I'm the county I am on probation with is notorious for violating probationers for any reason.. so until I'm off probation, I can't risk it. I'm sure I'd be okay but that's one game of Russian roulette I can't afford to play!

Ugh I know that feeling, they gave me a list of stuff I couldnt take and even benedryl, Nyquil, everything bagels :( and a bunch of other stuff was on there- LAME!!!!!