New to.. everything.

Options
Hello! I'm new to MFP, and also new to losing weight the healthy way, which is what I plan to do this time around. I'm not quite sure how this friends thing works, but I'd love to have some people to share and compare with! Good luck to you all!

Replies

• Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I will let you decide if you want me as a friend or not

Hi, I'm Barbra (my friends call me Barbi)

I've lost the same 80 lbs 3 times until now.....I've finely figured learned the key to weight loss.

I believe in eating all or most of your calories burnt by exercise to keep your weight loss steady and fuel your body for the exercise you are doing.

I believe you have to eat the calories MFP tells you too which is on your diary as "my goal"

I believe your "net" should never go under 1200

I will not tell you your doing a good job on your diary if you're under your "net" calories

I will also not comment if your diary is not public

I WILL be a great support if you are eating right, exercising, and doing it RIGHT without going hungry.

because it works
  • yesibelievein
    Options
    Yes, this is exactly what I need! I know, as I'm sure you do, that this kind of goal is life long. And to keep it that way, I need to do it the right way. My main goal is really just to be healthy.