Cali Newbie here

Options
Hey all, 24 yr old from cali here only trying to loose a few pounds but i want to tone and get back into shape. My calorie intake is around 1400 cals. been using my fitness pal for a little over two weeks, and working out for about a week now at least 350 cals a day in cardio plus weight training and I haven't lost any weight yet. I feel like my close fit a little different and my endurance has improved but the physical number hasn't changed... What am I doing wrong? Or will it take a little longer until I drop weight? Please help

Replies

• kymcyndie55
    Options
    I think your on the right track. It just may take time for your body to re-adjust. One of the instructors at my gym says that it is even normal if you gain when working out. Your body take about 6 weeks to change your metabolism. Or maybe a decrease the calories intake. Are you sore after your workouts?
  • doyoumind5
    Options
    I'm pretty sore after work outs, I really do push myself. My weights been fluctuating since I started working out it has gone up because muscle weighs more than fat... I guess I just want to see the number change... If I have a 1400 cal diet and I work out do I still want to stay at the 1400 cals in food or eat more to make up for the cals burned?