new to mfp

Options
Hi everyone I am new to mfp. I am 56 yrs old and have already lost a lot of weight but I got off track and gained some of it back. My daughter decided she is ready to make a lifestyle change and found this site and shared it with me. I find that it helps for me to log my food and exercise. I was hoping to find people who can understand this process and support me in my journey. In return I will support all who add me and support me.

Replies

• Heidi64
    Heidi64 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. :smile:
  • lizzylxix
    Options
    Ok I am the daughter my mom spoke of and she has left.out a slew of information. She is an amazing woman and an inspiration to all of us not only has she lost a lot of weight but she has done it with knee problems, arthritis, diabetes and heart problems. Now she has her diabetes under control through diet and exercise and no longer has to take medication for it. Her arthritis and knees don't hurt her as bad since she isn't caring so much weight and as we all know her heart is all the better for the weight loss. My mom is my inspiration. I love you mom and I am so proud to be your daughter.
  • lizzylxix
    Options
    Love you momma!