and love it!
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Ford Fusion! & She has a name. :wink:
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    '97 Camero. They're notoriously gas-guzzlers, but this one was taken care of well by it's previous owner, so it has pretty descent gas mileage. And it makes me a chick magnet.

It's a sad day when you can't spell your own car's name correctly, especially one that has been around 45 years. The correct spelling was even in the picture that you posted. :(

In case you can't tell, one of my cars is a Camaro (and a Silverado and a 'Vette).
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    A hooptie! 1996 Toyota Corolla. I have a love/hate relationship with it. I just have to keep remembering the money I'm saving for my truck...lol
  • rdzilla
    rdzilla Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Used to have an 07 Audi S4 and an 06 Hayabusa in the states... but now the only thing I drive is my wife crazy. :-) We're able to live without a car in Singapore and, well, cars here are insanely expensive. Cost of Entitlement, basically a permit to buy a car, alone is SGD$80k and the cars are even more expensive. Take a 2012 VW Scirocco for example - SGD$131k!!!!!

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_overview.php?CarCode=10665
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    95 GMC Sirea
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I miss my green Jeep Liberty :( I sold him a few months back. Name was Jupiter. I had him for 5 years and totally loved driving it. Sold it to a 16 yr old high school kid who, I'm sure, is having a blast driving it into the ground now :frown:
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    2006 Ford Mustang
    & 2006 Pontiac Torrent :wink:

I drive a 2005 Torrent and I love it :)
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Ever seen the car on the Flinstone's?

:laugh: Awesome.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    '97 Camero. They're notoriously gas-guzzlers, but this one was taken care of well by it's previous owner, so it has pretty descent gas mileage. And it makes me a chick magnet.

It's a sad day when you can't spell your own car's name correctly, especially one that has been around 45 years. The correct spelling was even in the picture that you posted. :(

In case you can't tell, one of my cars is a Camaro (and a Silverado and a 'Vette).

Oh, wow. I put an "e" on accident instead of an "a." In return for being a total dbag...

advice-animals-memes-condescending-fox-correct-grammar.png
  • klewis81
    klewis81 Posts: 122
    Options
    '97 4Runner with 190k. That car is my baby and hardly anything ever breaks. I had to get a new alternator this year and the mechanic said he'd never seen an alternator go to 180k. People keep telling me I need a new car, but I refuse. I'll drive it until it dies!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I still LOVE my red 2004 PT Cruiser!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    This is my car. I know nothing other than the fact it is a car. & Not a jeep.. or a truck..
    tumblr_lylglyGc791qfkb6po1_500.jpg
  • xMedullaOblongatax
    Options
    http://www.pwnage.ro/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/brutsch-mopetta-failure.jpg

^This is my pimpin' ride. Bask in my superior and captivating car... no no, it's okay. I understand if you're jealous, it's hard not to be. =P
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    looks like a 1995ish saturn sc2

edit: just saw the 3rd door, maybe an '01? lol
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I have a 1994 Toyota Celica (manual transmission). It's my baby... best car ever :)