My first NSV!!

Options
Also, the first time I have created a board on MFP lol.

So I went to work today and saw a coworker that I haven't worked with in over a month. We were just chatting, shooting the breeze, catching up when suddenly she stops and goes "You look skinnier."

Best feeling ever!! She is the first person to actually notice, outside of my family who I don't count because they know I'm trying to lose weight. It felt awesome. :)

Replies

• tsmoore925
    tsmoore925 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!

I am trying to keep my weigh loss quiet just for this same reason I want people to actually notice and not feel like they have to tell compliment or something you know!!

Good job!!
  • Churble
    Churble Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

The first person who noticed for me was a guy I work with and he felt so awkward about saying something that instead of asking if I'd lost weight, he asked if I'd bought a new shirt because it seemed like it fit better. Considering it was a shirt that hadn't fit me in well over a year, I was overjoyed.
  • nataliemae2011
    nataliemae2011 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Best feeling ever!!! Awesome work!
  • Barbie1125
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up , your gonna be there in no time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!