who here is from pennsylvania ?

Options
2»

Replies

• KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    haha really?! usually nobody knows where bangor is. ive lived here all my life and pretty much hate it. i can understand why anybody would want to get away from here :)

yea i lived there wit my dad .....when i was goin thew a bad time ...but its all good now .... now its time to get fit

plus im suprised to see soo many ppls from pa ...we just awesome like that
  • rdzilla
    rdzilla Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Willow Grove originally but now Singapore.
  • CollegeGirl19
    Options
    From Dingmans Ferry (smaller than Bangor. Yes, I know where that is!)
    I live in Philadelphia now!
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Im in Marshalls Ceek - Bangor is just down the street. Got a Cabin 5 miles from Eaglesmere too...
  • Chip10k
    Chip10k Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    yes i agree with getting back in shape! good luck hopefully when can help each other out!
  • melthern
    Options
    :happy: Originally a near Philly girl, now in SC.
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    From Philadelphia!
  • rbear713
    Options
    haha - im the boloney in the dingmans ferry marshalls creek bangor baloney sandwich! Yummy
  • CollegeGirl19
    Options
    Im in Marshalls Ceek - Bangor is just down the street. Got a Cabin 5 miles from Eaglesmere too...

I know Marshalls Creek. I've gotten a few piercings there at Third Dimension while passing through to home.
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    From Dingmans Ferry (smaller than Bangor. Yes, I know where that is!)
    I live in Philadelphia now!

i never heard of tht town and if its that small dang must not even b on a map lol

ik wheres marshells creek is i used to go there every now and again
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    yes i agree with getting back in shape! good luck hopefully when can help each other out!

yea...how much are you looking to lose ...im tryin to get down to 165 im at 203 right now im slowly getting there lol
  • bluestocking06
    bluestocking06 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Philly here.
  • rbear713
    Options
    got one nice ink at third d and 3 from Ronnies in E Stroudsburg years ago...and dingmans is 15 or 20 miles due north of marshalls creek - in the Delaware Water Gap Natnl Forest
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    South of Pittsburgh here :)
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Lived in PA for 10 years in -- Norristown, West Norriton, Phoenixville, Oaks, Pughtown, Fraser, East Norriton... Then to Hawai`i. Now in FL. :bigsmile:
  • Chip10k
    Chip10k Posts: 57 Member
    Options

yea...how much are you looking to lose ...im tryin to get down to 165 im at 203 right now im slowly getting there lol

when i started i was 235lbs. ive lost 60lbs so im down to 175, which was my original goal but now that im there i want to lose more. so my new goal is probably between 160 and 165 lbs. once i reach that ill see if i should go lower!
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options

when i started i was 235lbs. ive lost 60lbs so im down to 175, which was my original goal but now that im there i want to lose more. so my new goal is probably between 160 and 165 lbs. once i reach that ill see if i should go lower!

thts good ....all the luck to you ..im tryin to get bck to my pre-baby weight and my daughter is goin to b 6 ...so its time to get my body bck lol
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Titusville, PA now I live in Ocean Springs, MS
  • life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Halfway between Pittsburgh and Erie. Middle of nowhere sheakleyville pa.
  • tiffastar
    tiffastar Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Originally from Philadelphia, lived in Croydon and Fairless Hills in Lower Bucks County outside of Philly. Now in Orlando after some time in Albuquerque. :)