Hi from Texas!!!!

Options
I'm Denise and I wanted to say hi to everyone. Today is my first day on the program! I have lots to lose so wish me luck!

Replies

• deedster_a
    deedster_a Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi! and Good Luck from a fellow Texan. I just the middle of January and have already lost 6 lbs.
  • denisemiller1024
    Options
    That is great! I am excited to get started! Good Luck to you!!!!
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!!!

Lots of support here.

I will let you decide if you want me as a friend or not

Hi, I'm Barbra (my friends call me Barbi) from the US.

I've lost the same 80 lbs 3 times until now.....I've finely figured learned the key to weight loss.

I believe in eating all or most of your calories burnt by exercise to keep your weight loss steady and fuel your body for the exercise you are doing.

I believe you have to eat the calories MFP tells you too which is on your diary as "my goal"

I believe your "net" should never go under 1200

I will not tell you your doing a good job on your diary if you're under your "net" calories

I will also not comment if your diary is not public

I WILL be a great support if you are eating right, exercising, and doing it RIGHT without going hungry.

because it works
  • longview
    longview Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    good luck
  • Courtney24107
    Options
    WOOO! I'm from texas as well! :) Feel free to add me!
  • denisemiller1024
    Options
    Thanks so much for your reply! I have lost a lot of weight before as well....life happens and before you know it.....it's back and the pounds bring friends with them. I was only under 12 calories from my calorie limit today. I feel great!
  • denisemiller1024
    Options
    Thanks Courtney!
  • divamsm
    divamsm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi Denise. I'm from the Galveston Bay area. Welcome!
  • leesaw2012
    Options
    Hi From California=)
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Hi from California! I have family in Austin. Welcome and enjoy. It's a fun ride.
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hello from Houston!
  • MarCarCas
    MarCarCas Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi from Houston! :)
  • whallvr
    whallvr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi from Alaska! Add me if you'd like more friends. This has been a great source of support.
  • texasnana48
    Options
    Hello, also, from a fellow Texan!!! Good luck and can't wait to get started!!!!
  • katyochoa1
    Options
    Hi! I am a Texan by marriage and live here now. :) All the best with your journey! I swear by MFP, though now I use it more for reference since I am maintaining my weight loss. :) I would be glad to be here for ya! :) What part of TX? I'm in Midland.
  • petewilson69
    Options
    Hi all you texans from dark wintry UK. X
  • emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi there..Nicole from Australia..joined 7 days ago..loving the support..good luck..:smile:
  • JondaC
    JondaC Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I am from Texas as well (Houston area).
  • newlife7654
    newlife7654 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Also from Texas--DFW area, 1st day on the program and a lifetime to go. :) Here's to a good week everyone!
  • electrokate
    Options
    Texan here too! Good luck with your journey! I'm glad you're here!