Replies

• Ceezie
    Ceezie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Black 2009 Nissan Rogue :P
  • SparksFly460
    Options
    2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback
    On the snowy days I grab my SO's 06 Ford Explorer....which is my favorite car to drive anyways.

My old number one favorite was his 2000 Ford mustang GT(yellow with black racing stripes :sad: I miss that thing) but he sold ~6 months ago when he got another truck, 2011 Chevy Tahoe. So now we have two SUVs and my midget Versa lol. I'm selling it ASAP for a Jeep Cherokee or Ford Escape (although what I really want to get is a BMW x5!:blushing: )
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    car-1.jpg

c2.jpg
  • musclefat2k
    musclefat2k Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    2011 Dodge Charger
    The baddest one out there too!
    :)
  • Johnny_Castle
    Options
    2011 Dodge Charger
    The baddest one out there too!
    :)

You have the new one?! nice!!! I have the 2007 Charger =D
  • Pscof13
    Options
    1994 Trans Am (to be restored)
    1999 Camaro (Blown Engine)
    2005 GTO which is my daily until summer when I restore my firebird and garage park it.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Ah yes, I feel like I'm in high school again...

A green Ford Pinto
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I drive a 1999 Ford Mustang

While my younger brother drives all the newer cars and trucks made by Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep (I so envy him)
  • sampa91
    sampa91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    A lovely little black 2002 model Holden Cruze YG! Got it off a friend (who was only the second owner!) in perfect condition for a bargain price of $4000! Love it so~

BUT any chance I can get I like to take my boyfriends R33 Nissan Skyline (not sure what year) for a run around love the turbo sound makes me feel TOUGH!
  • t3hsandy
    t3hsandy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    2007 Acura TL.

I only drive Honda's and Acura's (my first car was a Honda Civic Del Sol - don't remember the year). No other car has been able to compare.
  • Bullyfan2011
    Bullyfan2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    08 Jeep Wrangler...RED of course!
  • svenskispiration
    Options
    I have no car atm - studying in Europe and trains & bikes are much preferred! However I miss driving a lot sometimes. Not really the convenience of it, just being behind the wheel and also offroading =)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2007 Toyota yaris. First person in my town to get it, then everyone started getting them..I am the OG of the Yaris......lol
  • MelanieAG05
    MelanieAG05 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK and I drive a 2010 BMW X1 1.8 - practical!
  • Betmar83
    Betmar83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I drive a Torch Red 2005 Mustang. I love that thing.
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    I walk everywhere or take the bus i'm afraid of crashing so I never learned..
  • Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I drive a Mercedes C200 Kompressor 2003, its black, full black leather inside, and it makes me smile every time I drive it!
    I love that car!!!
    I want to get another Harley but Hubby won't let me have one :-(
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I drive a 1998 Mazda Protege. Got it in 2000 with 30K miles and currently have it at 140K miles. The biggest repair cost for me was replacing the power window motor after my dumbass left the window down on a cloudy day in Seattle and it got drenched with rain. :laugh: I wanted economical on gas and I actually have headroom for being 6'3.
  • kiwianjel
    kiwianjel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I drive a Toyota Rav 4 (99) am hoping it lasts at least for this year while I save for a new car .. or win lotto whichever comes first lol
  • inuit
    inuit Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Drive a landrover discovery 3 in the winter mainly and for taking the big hairy dog out, my other is my white alfa spider, a bit slow but looks gooooood.

Would love a corvette newish one, ideally convertible, but they are so damn expensive in the Uk for a good one and the steering wheel is one the wrong side, but one day will get one.