Get Sexy By Valentine's Day Challenge

Options
So, I am getting this out there into the world and making saying it out loud, because I want to hold myself to it.

My goal for the next 16 days is to lose 7-10 lbs.

I know this is pushing the limits, but I want to CHALLENGE myself.

Losing the weight in time for Valentine's Day is a present to myself, but I think the confidence that I gain will also be a gift to my loved one.

Overall, I just want to feel a lot more comfortable with myself!

So.... what are your goals for Valentine's Day???

13539879.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Drop 5lbs more and get a date? Lol
  • tiffanyneedstolose
    tiffanyneedstolose Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose at the least 10 lbs as well.
  • Koketa0510
    Options
    Get RID of 5pds and go out on a date with my hubby.
  • DairByNature
    DairByNature Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    my goal is to loose 5lb & feel sexy again for my hubby, i mean come i think he deserves it x x x x keep up the good work everyone :heart:
  • thesameas
    thesameas Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'd like to notice a little difference in my body by the time valintines day comes. I don't have a boyfriend though so the victory will be just for me :)
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    Welp I am already sexy. So my goal is to not binge of the cheap chocolate that comes the day after valentines day. But in the next 14 days i'd like to lose 8 lbs. If I am lucky
  • jessielanee
    Options
    Do it girl, although thats alot of pounds for 16 days... But it can be the start of a great lifestyle change!
    Ill do the Valentines Day Challange with you.
    I wanna loose 3 more kg by then! I dont know how much that is in pounds.
  • choccay
    choccay Posts: 32
    Options
    It would be nice to just be able to see *some* change in my body. Been at this for months and months and haven't noticed myself looking any different (despite losing 6kg/13lbs)
  • aurinia
    aurinia Posts: 15
    Options
    Oh I'll join in too! Only just joined mfp so this can be my first challenge! :D

Would like to lose at least 6 lbs, better 8!

Add me if you want :)
  • cyn1
    cyn1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Sounds like a good short term challenge! So I'll say 6 lbs by then.
    And I'll do it for my Heart!!
  • Diane0479
    Options
    I'm new to 'myfitnesspal' as I only found it on Thursday and so far I am loving it.

I am going to join you and I would like to lose 6 lbs for valentines day for myself and my husband. ;-)

Everyone is doing great. Keep up the good work. xx
  • Spooney45
    Options
    I'll join in too, I'll lose 7, but it's just for me because my girlfriend says I'm fine.....I think she's either in denial or just trying to be nice..