Biggest Burger.... EVER?!?!?

Options
4,200 calories!!!! God... it makes me want to go for a run just looking at it!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-1351147/The-burger-laden-days-calories--actual-size.html

Replies

• TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    wow!!

I'd like to try it tho :P
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    article-1351147-0CF11DFA000005DC-855_634x809.jpg eww. onions. no thanks.... so shave off about 400 calories there. that would put me at 3800 calories....so it would take me..... 2.5 hrs of jogging!
  • chugglebunny
    Options
    165g of saturated fat....wow!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    That's looks and sounds disgusting... if I was going to eat a burger that big it would have to be a hell of a lot better than that. :P
  • countryviolet333
    countryviolet333 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Soooooo big, holy crap!!!
    Thats not a burger lol its a monster!:sick:
  • sgutteridge
    Options
    A couple of weeks ago the top two inches would have been a 'typical' saturday night......now I seem able to resist. Might have been a different matter if 'smelly vision' monitors existed.
  • chels1605
    chels1605 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    haha - I'm a major burger lover but I only eat the meat and 1/2 the bun.... couldn't cope with all the other stuff!!! yuck!

Ohhhh apart from if there are gherkins?!?! *dribbles*
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    OMG That's DISGUSTING, why have they ruined a perfectly good burger with TOMATO lol :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SparksFly460
    Options
    OY, that's a bit vile! Swap for a salmon burger and maybe we'll talk...I believe THIS is the world biggest burger!

13zv3fc.jpg

2uh7pxk.jpg

xqcnzr.jpg

Here's a video clip from the episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqIWPvCgi9g&feature=player_detailpage
  • beckipercy
    beckipercy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm actually quite shocked that it isn't more calories if I'm honest considering a "normal" (more normal) sized burger from hard rock cafe contains over 1000 calories!
  • Lobster1987
    Lobster1987 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I'd eat that for breakfast. NOM!