30 Day Shred,

Options
Just finished day 30 of level 1, 4 inches off waist 2 inches off hips, yaaaaaaaaaaaaay xx

Replies

• mckenzieuk
    Options
    well done, doing what exactly??
  • Teresaannhunter
    Options
    Jillian Micheals 30 day shred strength and cardio xx
  • valia_
    valia_ Posts: 2
    Options
    ohhh well done!!!!!i started it yesterday!!!!
  • Teresaannhunter
    Options
    Day 1 of level 2, its hard, but good xx
  • annie7hudds
    annie7hudds Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i just did day one of level 3! Gosh - it was tough.... gonna have to lie down now ;)

Well done to all who try this dvd.
  • annie7hudds
    annie7hudds Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have done this programme a couple of times previously , but never lose weight. In fact I usually gain weight, Iknow it is the muscle, but it is a little disheartening to not see the scales moving.

x
  • Teresaannhunter
    Options
    Well done xx
  • jamerl
    jamerl Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello everyone. I too, have tried the 30day Shred. Made it through the whole thing, found the 2nd to be harder than 1st or 3rd, and yes I to seemed to gain weight as well. It really sucks when a person works so hard to acheive their goal and the scale just doesn't show a loss of weight, so, needed to remind myself that sometimes it is just better to feel good and to keep track of my inches as those are the most important thing. Good Luck to all of you and keep up the excellent work!!!!:wink:
  • Teresaannhunter
    Options
    I have been following MFP since the 4th Jan 2012 and started the 30 day shred on 31st Dec, after weighing today i have lost 22. 5lbs am sooooooo pleased as i usually gain with excercise. xx
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    wow well done you! that's brilliant!!
  • zoewoodland
    zoewoodland Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ive been thinking about starting the 30 day shred recently and reading all the comments has just decided for me. Well done all of you, hopefully it'll be me posting about losing some inches in a few weeks x
  • Teresaannhunter
    Options
    Go for it, For me anything is worth a try xx
  • Teresaannhunter
    Options
    Thank you Chrissie xx
  • Teresaannhunter
    Options

Oh and well done you too xx
  • LizV32
    LizV32 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! I am on day 2 of level 2, it's hard. I have been doing it for 12 days and lost 2 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my waist and thighs. But only lost 2 lbs so far...
  • MissMalinSara
    Options
    hey! well done :) i started it yesterday... its exhausting for 20 minutes! what do you log it as on MFP? x
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    nice work ! i just started it a few days ago! I log it as circut training!

14483705.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Teresaannhunter
    Options
    hey! well done :) i started it yesterday... its exhausting for 20 minutes! what do you log it as on MFP? x
    I just put it in my goals as 20 mins a day cardio. then add any other exercise as i go xx