Hello

Options
I decided to join today for my health, my son and my sanity...Lol. If i hear once more but she has such a pretty face. Grrrrrrrrr
0 pounds lost / 50 to go (Give me a break I just joined!!!!!!!) Hahaha

Any advice on recipes or exercises would be most welcome.

Cheers

Replies

• Chrissi073
    Chrissi073 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I decided to join today for my health, my son and my sanity...Lol. If i hear once more but she has such a pretty face. Grrrrrrrrr
    0 pounds lost / 50 to go (Give me a break I just joined!!!!!!!) Hahaha

Any advice on recipes or exercises would be most welcome.

Cheers
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome:flowerforyou:
    j~
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have lost 12 lbs and have 55 more to go! You can do it!

Good luck!
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • d400tiny
    d400tiny Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Michele, from IN..I just recently had a baby girl in Jan and I am ready to get back in SHAPE!! It's so hard to take it easy in the gym, I wasn't able to work out at all during the last 5 months of my pregnancy due to some complications, so I gained quite a bit of weight. Coming from a fitness background, bodybuiding competitions, and gaining 50 lbs..it's time!!!!
  • d400tiny
    d400tiny Posts: 2
    Options
    k
  • arolsma
    arolsma Posts: 15
    Options
    this is a great website to go to if you are wanting to go out to eat on the weekends - www.dailyplate.com It has a huge database listing nutritional facts.

Do you like running?
  • Wildbran
    Wildbran Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! :flowerforyou:
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    Welcome aboard and good luck to you... I am new as well with 100 lbs to lose... this web site really helps you keep track of things and motivates you to do better... plus the people are really supportive and friendly...
    Jenn