My Supportive husband

Options
My husband is being very supportive of my weight loss. He does most of our cooking as he enjoys it, so he's always checking what we can have and planning our meals.

Last night when I made my tea, he asked me how many calories I had left for the day, I told him I had gone over by 6 Calories.

He leaned over, took a bite of my muffin and said "There you are, 6 calories gone."

That not quite the help I needed, if I wasn't laughing so much I'd have stabbed him with my fork.

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    LOL....that's funny!
  • joyharvey04
    joyharvey04 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That is funny and cute!
  • brandybea
    brandybea Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    awe how helpful = ) lol
  • trudy45
    trudy45 Posts: 83
    Options
    haha I love this! x
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Haha! That is awesome. You are a lucky girl! :)
  • jhartram
    jhartram Posts: 165
    Options
    That's great! LOL it reminds me of my dad, throwing himself over a cake and telling his wife "Don't worry, I'll save you from the calories honey!"
  • MomOfECS
    Options
    Awww that is soooo sweet!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    That's cute!:laugh:
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I love hearing about supportive SOs. Yay for you! And yay for him, too!
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    That's great! LOL it reminds me of my dad, throwing himself over a cake and telling his wife "Don't worry, I'll save you from the calories honey!"

Ha ha ha now this made me laugh.

and if my hubby took a bite of my muffin i'd be... djbfajbsdklfnak!!! on him. haha jk. Way to have a supportive hubby!!! : )
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, mine not supporitive and ate all my salad out the fridge i had made for lunch.
  • lorrmong
    lorrmong Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My partner has been really supportive too, much more supportive than I expected actually.
    I only started a week ago and already he is praising the healthy meals I am preparing and joined my gym to keep me company (and act as a personal trainer too because he is a super fit ice-hockey player).
    He even tried to stop drinking with me but I think he has gave up on that one haha
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    awww thats adorable!

my boyf has started supporting now, doing 30DS with me. problem is he makes me laugh that much I get nothing done!