Hi! Im New! I need some friends for this journey!

Options
Im 33 and Ive been strugling up and down since my son was born 6 six years ago!!!
Im 5ft tall with a very small frame and I weighed 115lbs 6 years ago. After having my son I was 155lbs and managed to get back to 120lbs It took a lot of hard work!!!!! and I fell back into eating things I shouldnt and here I am 137lbs
Im hoping to get back to 120lbs and maintain it!!
However it would be nice to have some friends for the journey! :smile:

Replies

• Valora
    Valora Posts: 10
    Options
    Greetings! My name is Valora and I'll add you :) I know how much it matters to have friends on the journey
  • 70moretogo
    Options
    Hi. I know how frustrating it can be to not have the support you need. It sure helps to have someone to keep you upbeat and on track. I am here for you. You can add me if you like.
  • shellie1206
    shellie1206 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    hey sweetie will ad you cause we all need support and friends :)
  • moongoddess79
    Options
    Hello Valora! Thank You! I just started a few days ago but I like food log already!
  • moongoddess79
    Options
    Thanks Shellie!! :)
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Everyone can use a little extra support. We can be in this together.
    Nice to meet you, I'm Tammy. :)
  • 1sassymomma
    Options
    Hi! I am Angie! I am 23 and want to lose at least another 19.5 pounds! I am 5'4" and I was always around 120, stopped working out, got pregnant with my daughter, went up to 145. 2 years later I got pregnant with my son and got up to 160. After having him I fluctuated, and when I finally started this journey (Jan 2nd) I was 166. I am currently down to 149.5. Let me tell you, getting out of the 150's took me almost a week (I was stuck at 150.5 for almost a week) and I am still working hard to keep going. I would love to get back to 120, but would be ecstatic right now at 130.

Good luck with sticking with it, here is a quote I fell in love with recently: Even if you can't physically see the results in front of you, every single effort is changing your body from the inside. Never get discouraged!
  • Miss_Bell
    Miss_Bell Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Heya, I'm Bell. I'm new too so you can add me if you like! It's always great to have some extra support!
  • Spooney45
    Options
    Just joined, add me, would be great to do this with someone
  • cmaguire305
    cmaguire305 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just saw your post, I'm a guy, so I suck at giving support, but I'd be happy to try. Feel free to add me too, if you'd like. I'm pretty new here too. I'm here trying to drop some excess weight (ok a little more than excess weight. I have like 40lbs to lose). I dropped the first 5 then I found this place. Seems like a good site. The message boards are very encouraging and even if I'm not actively seeking or giving motivation, I still get a lot out of reading about other peoples progress. Anyway, welcome, good luck and feel free to add me as a friend.