New and need some weightloss friends..

Options
Hi I'm new and I am beginning a new chapter in my weight loss journey. Never tried it like this before, but hoping for success. I am looking for friends to add to keep motivated ,well to motivate each other. We all know its hard, so lets not do it alone!

Replies

• Jesse06
    Jesse06 Posts: 15
    Options
    Feel free to add me, its great to have support along the way, best of luck to you =D
  • jellymuffin
    Options
    And me too!! Am relatively new too and loving it so far...you will find everyone on here so supportive and friendly x
  • AllieDenae
    Options
    Welcome and nice to meet you! I know your going to do great with your weight loss journey. Having friend that help motivate you is great! I always love getting new friends and sharing ideas and motivating each other. I would love to be your friend, so if you interested please add me!
  • Yolanda1604
    Options
    Hi! I am new too. I have been doing this for about a week. You can definitely add me. Plus I am great at motivational speaking (one of the perks to being a therapist).
  • flump12
    Options
    I'm new too but have no idea how to add friends!!
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    feel free to add ... good luck with your journey
  • rainbowcandy2004
    Options
    You can add me as well. This is a wonderful site!!! I have lost 72 lbs using it!!
  • comermom
    Options
    Hello, I am pretty new also :-) Add me, I could use more friends to help keep me motivated!!
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! You can do this!!! MFP provides wonderful support and motivation!
  • Kgetshealthy
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me too :)
  • Deborahzell
    Options
    YOU CAN ADD ME
  • morganfox5
    Options
    feel free to add me as well :) i'd love to help
  • lasttoast
    lasttoast Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Motivation and support is much needed on this journey for everyone!!
  • Dragonfly1996
    Dragonfly1996 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have been on here a year now & lost 18lb. I love the way the site works & it helps for a lifestyle change rather than yet another faddy diet!!! I still have 10lb to go but find the people on here help for motivation & handy if u need to know anything!! Please feel free to add me but good luck with ur journey!!:flowerforyou:
  • lore2810
    lore2810 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...I'm fairly new too!
  • runslow1122
    runslow1122 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too...support helps so much!
  • Modmomma79
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. :-)
  • CDub64
    CDub64 Posts: 1
    Options
    You can add me. I've been using the app since Jan 3rd, am 48 years old and lost 17 pounds with only moderate exercise. I'd be happy to provide (and receive) encouragement. Good luck!
  • tannjam
    tannjam Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, you can add me.. the more support the better.. best of luck :smile:
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP, feel free to add me too - I'm here to lose the weight for good - I've been on here for about 3 weeks now - so many motivating and helpful people and posts on here -

You're welcome to add me (anyone) if you're willing to do this the healthy way! I'm totally ready to support and motivate! it's a long process but a valuable life change. you've started and that's the hardest thing.!

way to go!