I need a buddy (or 5)

Options
I need a motivation buddy to help me stick to my plan for the next eternity! Well technically just the next 293 days, but I want to keep the weight off forever, so you get my drift.

Why 293 days you ask? Because I will be getting married in VEGAS in 293 days, and I want to look my absolute best!!!

Any takers? I just want to be "held accountable" for my tracking and stuff, know that someone is keeping tabs on me :)

Replies

• dnewton123
    Options
    I'll support you if you support me. My dream is to successfully get into a bikini! Congratulations by the way! I always wanted to go to Vegas! Now let's get this started.
  • AlynnP1005
    Options
    I'll support you if you support me. My dream is to successfully get into a bikini! Congratulations by the way! I always wanted to go to Vegas! Now let's get this started.

YAY!!!!!! Lets do it :)
  • pen4dav
    Options
    Hey there,
    I would love to join with you all.. my goal is 20 more pounds by my birthday in June.. could use some motivation
  • sweetmamajamma
    sweetmamajamma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm IN!!
    I've been at this slloooowww and steady, but there is a girls weekend in Vegas in 11 weeks! PlusI want to pump up my loss and lose my last 12lbs by May!!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm game. Re-starting again after a period of just laziness. But I'm a good cheerleader to those who cheer for me.

Let's do this!
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Please add me to I need motivating at times. I am to loose as much as i can for health also its my sons wedding abroad next yr I want to look good for that.
  • AlynnP1005
    Options
    So happy that you guys all responded!! I am starting a 30 Day Challenge tomorrow, if any of you want to join in, let me know and I can post the info here, or start a serperate thread :)
  • JBCMama
    Options
    Hey, you and me both! (needing buddies that is, lol) I just signed up this morning, as soon as I figure out how I'll request for you to be a buddy :) We'll have your grooms jaw hitting the floor come Vegas time
  • tiamaria8182
    tiamaria8182 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the upcoming wedding! Feel free to add me :)
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Howdy i love new buddys :) I will be your pal :) just add me ...Anyone can add me ..i dont bite :)
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    We can be friends!
    I love trying to help motivate and would love a new friend or two on here.
    Feel free to add me if you'd like!

And Congrats on the upcoming wedding! So exciting :)
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Firstly huge congrats on the upcoming wedding!!

Iv got 203 days to get into a bikini, something that iv never had the guts to do before =\ so any motivation (and giving) will be welcome! Always up for a challenge too =)

Feel free to add me!