1 week in and loving it!

Options
So I'm the heaviest I've ever been in my life. I've been extra worn down lately, and know that it's time for a change. I've been working at it for about a week now, and I can feel the change already. Would love to have all the support I can get. Thanks and good luck!

-Matthew

Replies

• sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Hi me too Im day 7 weigh tomorrow well done you :)
  • kriggs1976
    Options
    So I'm the heaviest I've ever been in my life. I've been extra worn down lately, and know that it's time for a change. I've been working at it for about a week now, and I can feel the change already. Would love to have all the support I can get. Thanks and good luck!

-Matthew

I will send a friend request and we can hold each other accountable. It is easier when you have people supporting you. And with us all in the same boat, we need each other :)

16218659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Kristina
  • dragomom
    dragomom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We can support each other.
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi I am about 1 week in and loving this also. I have never enjoyed working out, but being over 40 it has become a requirement. Good luck.

I am hoping that I will one day enjoy running, I would love that
  • dwtouch4
    Options
    Way to go in making a positive change. I can say from experience that this system really works and is actually quite easy. Exercise more and eat less. The accountability makes the difference.
  • Foskeylady
    Foskeylady Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, I've been on and off of this site for a while now and I love it. This site helped me lose my 35lbs and i couldn't be more please. I have put back on about 10lbs and need to get serious again, so here I am again. By the way, can somebody help me with posting a new topic? I can' seem to figure out how to start one. Thank you and good luck to everyone!
  • AbiLee1976
    Options
    Well done so far! Feel free to add me, we all need support.
  • dizzylloyd
    dizzylloyd Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well done so far! I'm new to the site today. Feel free to add me as a friend - we need all the support we can get.

:smile:

Jayne
  • dfranco_rr
    dfranco_rr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I read your profile & we're about the same age....creepin up on 30 & lookin to drop some weight. Good luck in your quest & look forward to seein more results!
  • Mateobv05
    Mateobv05 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Almost 2 months later, and I am 1 pound from 40 pounds lost. This site has been amazing!
  • VioletBeauregarde
    Options
    Wow 40lbs down is fabulous ,well done you ,feel free to add me .
  • teh3505
    teh3505 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is Awesome!! I have just joined, this is day 6 for me...so far so good. Keep doing what your doing!!!