3 Weeks In - Tired of only seeing ME on my timeline!

Options
Hello all,

Well I am three weeks in to the MFP program and I am loving it. I have lost 9 pounds already and I have 40 to go. I live in the Dallas/Ft Worth area (Texas) and I work full time and go to law school at night so I need all the motivation I can get! Send me a friend request!

Replies

• steffanyjames
    steffanyjames Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great work on the weight loss! You definitely sound dedicated. I love your enthusiasm. Keep it up girl!
  • theshoefairy
    Options
    Added you. Congrats on the weight loss so far!!!!
  • msessRN
    msessRN Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. i love to encourage others as well as receive encouragement on this journey we have all chosen to go down!
  • zcosborne86
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Request sent :)
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I added you! =) Congrats on your 9 pounds so far!!
  • JustACaJen
    JustACaJen Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!! I am excited to share this journey with some new friends :)
  • gypsigrace
    Options
    Thats great.. I bet your feeling super.. i just started 5 days ago.... so only weighed once, the first day .. but i have been under my calorie count each day so far and done something active each day.. so i expect decent results when i do weigh in... Has it been hard for you? I couldnt believe how easy it was to give up cola.. thought for sure i'd have a huge caffeine headache, but yah, i do not.... i do crave a chip, or a piece of chocolate now and then... (and think it is ok every now and then).. but havent given in to teh temptation yet... waiting till i have a piece of Godiva or something.. not wasting the calories on leftover stocking stuffer candy LOL. Well, have a great day!!