55 lbs lost gut completely gone couldn't be happier

Options
Sorry some of the pics are a little grainy, the first one was taken when I just got out of the shower years ago and saw myself in the mirror I realized I needed to make some changes and signed up for the gym that night. That was 4 years ago, this morning I weighed in at 186 with a goal of 185. I'm no longer focusing on a number but more on how I look and feel! Anywhere here are the pics sorry for the poor quality in a few of em.

Can't seem to embed the pictures for my life, if anyone can help me out that would be awesome.

GGBiz.jpg
PgfZ3.jpg
fYX9V.jpg

Replies

• Bhatfield07
    Bhatfield07 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've never done pictures on here but congratulations. You have done a great job!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You've made and maintained a lifestyle change!
  • BlueSkies_12
    BlueSkies_12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!! Congrats.
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Sorry some of the pics are a little grainy, the first one was taken when I just got out of the shower years ago and saw myself in the mirror I realized I needed to make some changes and signed up for the gym that night. That was 4 years ago, this morning I weighed in at 186 with a goal of 185. I'm no longer focusing on a number but more on how I look and feel! Anywhere here are the pics sorry for the poor quality in a few of em.

Can't seem to embed the pictures for my life, if anyone can help me out that would be awesome.

Your progress is amazing!! Great job. And with posting pics, don't CAP the img tags.
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I wish I could get rid of my gut part. The lbs keep coming off of areas I want to keep. LOL
  • seanian
    seanian Posts: 103
    Options
    Finally figured out how to embed the pix, the shortcode is case sensitive here, odd. Anyway thanks everyone!
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Your URL is a web page, not an image. You need to point to the images and use [ img ] before and [ /img ] after (without the spaces).

The URLs for your images are:

http://i.imgur.com/GGBiz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/PgfZ3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fYX9V.jpg
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Oh, and congratulations! That was always my goal -- the gut had to go before I was happy... and now it is and now I am!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • seanian
    Options
    Thanks, I've been a lot more active lately trying out lots of new things like Parkour and Bikram Yoga, all things I could never have done when I was well over 200 lbs. Can't wait for summer!
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Congratulations!! You've done well. I wish I could lose my belly fat! :<( Anyway, great job...keep it up!!!
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up. What is your height if you don't mind me asking?
  • seanian
    Options
    I'm 5'9 right now I figure I will probably look best at around 180 or upper 170's
  • EleanorWightman
    Options
    Woooooooooo!
  • jessicaann05
    Options
    Nice work! :)
  • ijacobus23
    Options
    Wow that's great! I am in the process of losing mine, hopefully it will be gone by summer.
  • Queenb62303
    Options
    good job! you look great!
  • seanian
    Options
    good job! you look great!

Thanks! I am trying, I'm really hyped to hit the gym now after work. I want my abs to really show and they are starting to take shape a bit. Hoping it will just kinda happen somehwere just under 180 I've been doing a ton of crunches and abs stuff.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!