1st (really small but still) NSV

Options
brandyosu
brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
I'm only down 5 pounds, but I can tell a difference in my clothes. I have a test pair of pants that last weekend I couldn't get over my hips. This weekend, I got them up over my hips. Couldn't get them zipped yet, but that's STILL an amazing difference to me. Now I can't wait until those pants eventually won't even stay up!

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Good job! I've got a small one as well, went shopping and bought a new top in a medium, it's a little loose and totally could have gotten away with a small. :P
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    way to go, pretty soon you will be able to zip them, then you won't even fit in them! Keep up the good work! :wink:
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I remember my first NSV: posting a photo of my belt showing I had tightened it a single notch....

Have thrown the belt away now as its to big to use at all!

Keep em coming - one NSV at a time.
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm just thrilled to see that my hard work is really creating positive changes!
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    It all adds up! Great job! :)
  • AMBERE26
    AMBERE26 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!