The Ultimate Before and After Chalene Extreme Thread

Options
I haven't really seen many before and after pics and results from people who have done the Chalean Extreme program. I'm planning to start in a week and wanted to get a little inspiration.

So, this thread is dedicated to the results from people who have completed the program. You can share your before and after pics, before and after weight/measurements and the number of pounds you were lifting before and after you finished the program. I look forward to sharing my results in 90 days. :happy:

Edit: Crap, just realized that I misspelled the name of the program and I can't edit the post title. Should say "Chalean Extreme". :grumble:

Replies

• biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    I'll post my results here later... Just wanted to beable to find the thread again.
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I'll post my results here later... Just wanted to beable to find the thread again.

Thanks Ed!
  • OneBryteSmile
    Options
    Where are all the Chalean Extremers? :(
  • KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday! I want to see results too!
  • stenochick0417
    stenochick0417 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow and an curious to see others' results. :)
  • OneBryteSmile
    Options
    Starting tomorrow and an curious to see others' results. :)

Yea but no one is posting. :sad:
  • Khowland45
    Options
    I tried it a year ago I saw results in the month that I did it but it was hard for me to stick to. I didn't have a lot of room so switchin g between weights and everything got to be difficult. It works great tho if you can stick to it. Im going to try the zumba workouts.
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how to post photo's but if you look under my profile picutes you can see me results. The one in the dressing room is about week 7 and the one in my daughter's messy room is week 12. I don't have a day 1 photo and I wish I did. I lost a total of 24 pounds and 25" doing this program with a little added cardio.
  • OneBryteSmile
    Options
    I tried it a year ago I saw results in the month that I did it but it was hard for me to stick to. I didn't have a lot of room so switchin g between weights and everything got to be difficult. It works great tho if you can stick to it. Im going to try the zumba workouts.

Thanks
  • Savora
    Savora Posts: 25
    Options
    I have results in my profile, I'm halfway into Week 8 and LOVE it! Best program I've ever done looking forward to more Beachbody workouts after this, it's changed my life.
  • OneBryteSmile
    Options
    I am not sure how to post photo's but if you look under my profile picutes you can see me results. The one in the dressing room is about week 7 and the one in my daughter's messy room is week 12. I don't have a day 1 photo and I wish I did. I lost a total of 24 pounds and 25" doing this program with a little added cardio.

Hi Tracy, this post provides detailed instructions for posting pics to the boards:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262875-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-pic-heavy

And WOWWWW, great results! I can really see how it helped you tone up. See, this is the kind of inspiration I was looking for. Thanks for sharing Tracy!
  • OneBryteSmile
    Options
    I have results in my profile, I'm halfway into Week 8 and LOVE it! Best program I've ever done looking forward to more Beachbody workouts after this, it's changed my life.

Hi Savora, do you know how much weight and inches you have lost in the 8 weeks?
  • Savora
    Savora Posts: 25
    Options
    So far I've lost 10 pounds and 8 inches and am loving everything the program has done for me, I look like a different person even though it wasn't a ton of weight it's putting everything in the right places. Hope you try the program you'll love it and the results are worth it.
  • OneBryteSmile
    Options
    So far I've lost 10 pounds and 8 inches and am loving everything the program has done for me, I look like a different person even though it wasn't a ton of weight it's putting everything in the right places. Hope you try the program you'll love it and the results are worth it.

Thanks for sharing Savora. I'm definitely planning to start on Sunday. Can't wait to take my before pics and measurements.
  • kgordon7
    kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on week 1 of the Push Phase and will post my final results when I'm done with the 90 days.
  • OneBryteSmile
    Options
    I'm currently on week 1 of the Push Phase and will post my final results when I'm done with the 90 days.

Great! :)
  • Shanphichloe
    Options
    I'm on week 4 of Burn phase. I've done the program twice before and gotten good results. I don't have much too lose but I definitely have some toning to do. I'll post pics after the 90 days. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i am just starting my 2nd week of the Turbofire/CLX hyrbid - I would also love to see before and afters:bigsmile:
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same. I am going to buy ChaLean Extreme once i get my tax $. So probably a month until i have the program..I cant wait to do it though. I will post when i actually do it and get it done. So about 4 months from now LOL! Good luck, cant wait to see your results!
  • OneBryteSmile
    Options
    I was wondering the same. I am going to buy ChaLean Extreme once i get my tax $. So probably a month until i have the program..I cant wait to do it though. I will post when i actually do it and get it done. So about 4 months from now LOL! Good luck, cant wait to see your results!

I definitely think there are lots of people on this site that have done CLX but they probably aren't seeing this thread so I'll have to keep bumping it up until they post. :)

I'm on my second week so I still have 3 months to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!