SLIM N 6... anyone???

Options
I purchased slim in 6, the video set from the recent infomercial (anyone???)
I started doing them exactly one week ago and was wondering if anyone else is on this path? If so.... I have some questions about it......

thanks

Replies

• twm1010
    twm1010 Posts: 2
    Options
    check the actual message boards at beachbody.com great stuff there.
  • ginaoakes
    ginaoakes Posts: 84
    Options
    I am on my second round of Slim in 6. I am currently doing the third level. . . Whew it is hard ! It is a WONDERFUL DVD. I lost my first 30 - 40 pounds doing this program 6 days a week. Check out my before and after profile pictures :happy:

What questions do you have ?? I will try to answer them !
  • msmichael
    msmichael Posts: 21
    Options
    I did it for 6-8 weeks last New Years. I could tell I was getting a workout but I never saw any weight loss. I think I wasnt watching my food intake and didn't go up the levels every 2 wks like suggested. I stopped due to an injury but I still do it every once in a while when I can't get to the gym....
    What other ?'s do you have ?

172964.png
  • wwalke02
    wwalke02 Posts: 61
    Options
    I am on my 2nd week of S16. I really like it so far. I havent really seen any weight loss - hoping that is to come soon, but I can tell I am getting stronger. What questions do you have? I can try to help.
  • aprilm_1983
    aprilm_1983 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My questions.... and they are probably all answered in the books but I just haven't had time to sit and read them. Not with an active lil boy!

I started the video's "start it up I think" (the first one that is only 25 minutes)... it isn't too bad and I've done it 6 out of the last 7 days consecutively. I think I'm ready to move past that to "ramp it up" but wasn't sure when I was supposed to.
    I do other things, like a ton of playing baseball, golf, football with my son and I stay active aide from these videos but they do work specific parts of my bady that I don't get doing everyday activity so I figured I needed to stay on some sort of track or plan with the videos.

Also.... since it's in my home I tend to not go as hard as I think I would being in a class or around people... how can I push myself (by myself)??

thanks ladies
  • msmichael
    msmichael Posts: 21
    Options
    I believe you are supposed to go up to the next level every 2 wks. Ramp it up is just that- taking it to the next level. If you feel you are active enough I'd suggest trying it once. If you feel you can stay at that level then stay but if you feel you need another week on Start it up and give it more of your effort then that is what I would suggest. I personally like Ramp it up best out of all of them- it gives cardio, strength and stretch. Good Luck.

172964.png