Here we go!

Options
I joined last night, and today is my first day! I am very excited, but worried I won't stay motivated, which unfortunately has happened in the past. According to the numbers I am still healthy, but on the unhealthy side of it. I have a little squish around my middle that I would like to loose, but mainly I would like to improve my eating habits, get into a workout routine, and prove to myself that I can do this! I already made a tennis date with a friend this afternoon :)

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    This is definitely the place to stay motivated!! I have already made some fabulous friends and accountability partners.
    You can do it!! Jump in and take advantage of all that MFP has to offer. Good luck!
  • apple2k
    apple2k Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you log in everyday, it would be better if you logged in 3-4 times a day to stay motivated and keep track of yourself! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best site ever. You will love this site. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: