when the craving strikes...what do you do????

Options
I'm a big chocloate/sweets fan. When I get struck with a craving..I find going to my computer and surfing sites with cute dresses and lingere helps me get past it. I look at the backless dress I want to order and wear this summer..and my craving for the leftover chocolate birthday cake goes away.

Anyone else try this? When the craving strikes..what do YOU do?

Replies

• brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Eat whatever I'm craving, just a small portion of it (if it's unhealthy, anyway). It usually helps the craving. :bigsmile: perhaps I'm the only one...
  • emilyhu83
    Options
    I do the same! I also have a little saying posted by my desk at work (that's when most of my cravings hit) "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels". It seems to work for me!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I eat a small portion of whatever I'm craving, log it and move on. For me, telling myself "You can't have..." only leads me feeling resentful. Feeling that way often leads to me binge eating. So, I'm better off to have the piece of cake or the cookies and get on with my life. :)
  • Sharian2012
    Sharian2012 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Chew sugar free gum or brush my teeth and drink water.
  • twilightsm
    Options
    I will find a relatively healthy version of what I want to eat...
    For example: I love peanut M&Ms, but instead.... I'll have pretzel M&Ms (big difference in stats)
  • JODDY13
    JODDY13 Posts: 12
    Options
    I have very poor will power when it comes to cravings. Ive been trying to give in to them, but eat less. Thats why I love the calorie counter so much!!! :)
  • JODDY13
    Options
    I like that! Gonna make a post it now!!!
  • JODDY13
    Options
    I like that! Gonna make a post it now!!!

(in response to skinny feels better!!)