Men....Favorite Color on a Woman??

Options
onefitdiva
onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
Hey guys, this was an suprising conversation I had while out Friday night. I went out in yoga pants and a t-back tank to a small local bar, not a club, just a neighborhood hangout. I was not planning on going out so I just went in what I had on. Anyway, one guy actually commented on the outfit he said the only thing that could make that any hotter is if it was WHITE. Then some other guys chimed in and started talking about a color they love on women or always noticed. The most popular were actually white followed by orange (with a tan) and purple. I would never have thought color was something guys noticed. So out of curiosity I wanted to know if this is common and what are the colors or the color you just love on a woman?

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Flesh colored of course
  • onefitdiva
    Options
    :laugh: Hahaa! I am not sure if flesh is a color!!! :laugh:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I prefer my women to wear chrome.. as in Harley Davidson baby!!!!
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    i would say red. Needless to say it grabs your attention. I love going to weddings and seeing the girl in the red dress cause you always have one.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    black. purple is great too, but black is #1 every time.
  • robertmcalaster
    Options
    Royal blue.
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    i would say red. Needless to say it grabs your attention. I love going to weddings and seeing the girl in the red dress cause you always have one.

Really? I've always been taught that wearing red to a wedding is just as bad as wearing white! Never seen anyone in a red dress at a wedding before.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    If you got the BIG box of crayons it is.
  • onefitdiva
    Options
    If you got the BIG box of crayons it is.

Oh welll I guess in that case you are correct!!! lmbo!
  • Bullyfan2011
    Bullyfan2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Depends on the evening, but in general Red or Black! White is innocent and sexy , red is seductive and sexy, while black is sexy, provocative, and can be "naughty" at times....but again, it all depends on the evening, the event, and so many other factors!

15994045.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter