fresh start after a 30 pound gain last year

Options
I dont know what it is but I realized yesterday that I gained ten pounds in2 months....I am already heavy but now im heavier...so heres to a fresh start....meal replacements here we go:drinker:

Replies

• apple2k
    apple2k Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :explode: YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • agapita1965
    agapita1965 Posts: 130
    Options
    The only way you'll never lose weight is if you stop trying. Good for you for not stopping!!!!! I havent lost weight for 2 months but I'm going to keep trying and have just got a new plan as of today!!!! We can do it!!!!!!!
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    meal replacements here we go

Eeewww... you don't need those. Just eat a healthy well balanced meal. It works I promise. Plus it is better for you and tastes better :flowerforyou:
  • AlisonMCross
    AlisonMCross Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I gain 12lbs a few months ago and am trying to shed them now.
    My problem is I work really hard the first 4 days and expect huge changes. This time I'm working really hard to stay on track and remember that slow and steady wins the race.

Good luck to you!
    We can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • HealthyIn09
    Options
    meal replacements here we go

I agree, this is not the best way to do things. I had thought if I stuck to the meal replacement drinks that the weight would just fall off. But I soon realized that I need more substance. I binged big time and gained almost all of the weigh back. I knew I had to learn how to create meals at home that were healthier.

One cannot live on those meal replacement shakes alone, plus, I would think it would get quite expensive! Instead, learn how to cook healthier meals and you'll definitely be more satisfied, and the weight will also come off and stay off!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Make sure you drink your water, it helps alot.