Vanilla Protein shake recipies?

Options
13»

Replies

• sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    I bought the vanilla gnc protein powder and had half a scoop mixed in a shake and it was awful for me too. Went back to the store and exchanged for the chocolate which is a ton better.
    Good for u..
    I got it like long time back...
    I tried some of these ideas.. and omg it really works..
    So i tried
    1 scoop of vanilla protein powder(gnc)
    1 cup of strawberries
    1 cup almond milk unsweetened(40 calories)
    a few ice cubes and blended it
    it tastes GHOOOOOOD!!! .. it has a thick creamy texture and felt full after drinking it.. the next 1 m gonna try is the 1 with the spinach...oh this 1

I use 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder, 1/2 of a banana , a handful of spinach and a little splash of coconut extract. It tastes like a pina colada and apart from the green colour - you wouldn't even know that the spinach was in there. The spinach leaves no taste at all.

It is like a secret serving of greens that you didn't even know about.
  • sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    Thanks for sharing .. this is amazing:flowerforyou:
  • big_Dave_c
    Options
    Frozen berries + unsweetened almond milk will make almost any protein powder palatable.
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    I use a different Protein shake, but vanilla is my favorite, sometimes I will add diet rootbeer versus water for a treat. Yum.
    I will add frozen blueberries or mangos, anything kind you like.
    I sometimes will add nutmeg seasoning, pumpkin seasoning and cinnamon seasoning and always blend with Ice.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Bump for ideas!
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    I alternate between 2 different smoothies every morning.
    1. 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 cup frozen blueberries, 1 banana, handful raw spinach, 1 scoop protein powder
    2. 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 banana, 1 Tbls banana or vanilla sugar free pudding mix, 2 reduced fat vanilla wafers, 1 scoop protein powder.
  • tnshahud
    tnshahud Posts: 163
    Options
    Bump for Ideas
    PS...I use Arbonne Protein Shakes...YUM!!!