things you've learned today..?

Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
today ive learned NOT to eat 3 kit kat chunky chocolate bars one after each other! You will be sick! :sad:

and ive learned NOT to drink 4 glasses of water in a space of 45 minutes!! You will get stomach cramps and be on the toilet constantly!

So have you learned anything today? It doesnt have to be health and fitness related - can be anything in general.

Replies

• sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Ive learnt that I can actually do this again after struggling for the whole of 2011 to get back on any plan :)

PS 3 kitkat chunkies lol :laugh:
  • harrydresden
    Options
    I've learned that, whether I like it or not, I am gluten intolerant, and cannot keep pretending otherwise!

That, and I am addicted to SNSD's "Mr. Taxi". :3
  • Craig_hyde
    Craig_hyde Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Today I've learned that magic is fun, be careful when practicing fire tricks, and that eagles look awesome.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Ive learnt that I can actually do this again after struggling for the whole of 2011 to get back on any plan :)

PS 3 kitkat chunkies lol :laugh:

aww thats good, i wish you all the best x

and yeaa 3 kit kat chunkies :laugh: i wanted to try the new flavours that have just come out. soo i went mad and brought 3 of them, as they didnt have all 4 in the shop. and i sat and ate them one after each other. worst thing ever!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    128793774490679962.jpg
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i've learned today that a smile doesn't cost anything.....but people are just arseholes! haha!
    also, i've learned just how crap my phone is, and just how poor i'm going to be by the end of this month. ):
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Today I've learned that I burn far more calories in an average day than I ever would have thought possible, and that MFP grossly underestimates how much I burn as well. I'm hoping that this will help me to avoid a plateau in the future.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I have learned that I really, REALLY want some bacon and pasta now.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I learned that running keeps me from crying about my dad passing away. I will just have to run all day everyday I guess.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I have learned that hobos can make tasty dishes.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I have learned that I really, REALLY want some bacon and pasta now.

Mmmm Bacon and Pasta.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Ive learned that if your hubby deactivated his FB...watch out!!! :wink:

The turtles will be gettin it on!!!!!!!
  • rheiah
    rheiah Posts: 84
    Options
    I've learned today that food on a dog's head keeps me entertained for hours.

[Check out http://foodonmydog.tumblr.com/ !]
  • xHanniee
    Options
    Today I learnt that anything you want is possible as long as you put 100% effort into it :)
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I've learned that, whether I like it or not, I am gluten intolerant, and cannot keep pretending otherwise!

That, and I am addicted to SNSD's "Mr. Taxi". :3

THAT SONG!
    I LOVE that song

I learned that a store I needed to visit today isn't open on mondays :/
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I learned that when you get out of bed to turn off the alarm rather than hit snooze.... you WILL fall back to sleep and rush to get to work on time! Still made it by 8!!!