A Pretty Cool NSV

Options
fstender
fstender Posts: 165 Member
Every time I go on a diet i fail...i finally figured out why! The scale...it's a evil machine that lies! Sooo...i banished it (well put it away) and decided it was time to get serious. I cut out sugar, pasta/rice breads, crackers, potatoes, pop, red meat, and replaced it with non-fat yogurt, low fat dairy, lean meats,nuts, egg/egg whites, and whole grain oatmeal....plus lots of fruits and veggies! (also 3days of exercise)

It's been 3 weeks and i really can physically see the difference. My clothes hardly fit and two people at separated occasion notice how well i looked church the other day! It just feels good to be in-control of what you do and not rely on the scale for results.

also i found a trick to trick my body when i have a sweet attack...a banana with peanut butter on it! it works!

also...for those you like to read..."Made to Crave" by Lysa Terkeurst... it is a great read about focusing on God and not food!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!