I got 99 problems...

Options
btdublin
btdublin Posts: 250 Member
My first NSV. Having started at 106kg, today I finally slipped below 3-figures in kilos and hit 99.9kg. Yay me.

Started in MFP in September and lost a couple of kilos but was back to 104.5kg after Christmas holidays. Now I have been hitting it hard with the realisation that my wedding is only 4 months away now!

I scared myself the other day when I worked out my starting 106kg was almost 17st! I'm only 5'10"! I remember training so hard to bulk up muscle to 16st when I was 21. Took me all summer and almost 2st of it dropped off again during the following 9 months of rugby season.

Couldn't believe I breezed past 16st again without noticing. Target now to get back below 15st and probably head for 14st again depending on how much muscle I build/retain. Although I'm not huge, i think I will look v different at only 14st - not sure i'll like it!

Replies

• Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! I'm sure you'll hit your next milestone quicker than you expect! :o)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo congrats. I can't wait to get under 100. I'm currently 111! Sure if you find 14st is too small you'll have fun gaining some ha ha
  • btdublin
    btdublin Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thanks both of you! I'm not sure how quick the next target will be, seems to get harder the closer to final goals!
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I agree it does seem to get harder but you can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!