Last chance - gotta do it this time

Options
:explode:
Hi,

I'm Ruth and I have been struggling with my weight for 12 years now, since the birth of my son. Never had to worry before was always around a size 6-8 but have now crept up to almost a size 20. Am so sick of diets and fads and feeling crap about myself so am kinda feeling that this is last chance saloon for me now. I have invested in a cross trainer/cycle and have been watching my calorie intake for about a week now using the app for this and so far so good, but it would be good to have a few supporters too to help me along the way!

:blushing:

Replies

• teresab46970
    teresab46970 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me and we can help each other. You can do this, I am going to push forward no matter whats in my way. Don't give up let's do this!!!
  • owens1037
    Options
    Hey Ruth, My name is Brenda. I started myfitnesspal about ten days ago, and just like you I have to get some of this weight off. I lost almost thirty pounds already but this last 15 don't want to go anywhere. I will help you stay motivated if you help me. Deal! Have a bless day.
  • Seximomof3
    Options
    Hang in there, you can do it!!! As I speak to you, I speak to myself...I understand, as I have been trying to get this last 40 lbs off for a while. I'll jump up to 50lbs when studying for an exam, but it's because I don't eat enough. I'm still trying to figure out how to make yourself eat when you are not hungry!!?? I'm trying to keep up with the calorie count, but then there are days that I'm over and then under.

I need to study for a State Board Exam, and have been trying to figure out how to work out 2x day (120 min). Heck, I'm still trying to put together healthy grab n go snacks. Even though we are not a fast food/restaurant or cake/cookie kind of family, it's still hard trying to make sure that you're getting every thing right. It's all a process...Be of Good Courage.

I can't get on around the same time everyday, but feel free to friend me.
  • Traycor88
    Options
    I'm with ya!
  • DaveMXF
    DaveMXF Posts: 52
    Options
    Hi Ruth,

You are in the right place, don't get discouraged. You are ready for a shift, and the support of all of us will get you there!
    What are your goals so we can keep you accountable. Feel free to ADD me, and I am always willing to share my struggles and what has worked for me.
  • daisydieter
    Options
    Ruth... you're not alone. Same struggle... right down to the number of years. My son is 12 and I look like I'm still pregnant!