what does your lisense say?

Options

Replies

• Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    lol Well since I was a teenager when I got mine and it hasn't been updated since, it says 145. I was 20 lbs more at the time I got mine. I am way over it now, obviously lol!
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I think it says 180 which is pretty close

JM
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Mine says 235. Of course I weighed more than that when I got it. Recently, I went to get a new one to get that 2 off the front of it and they told me it would cost $28. I told them to forget it, I will live with it until it expires next year. Besides, it looks nothing like me now and people have to look at it and me a few times to make sure it is really me. :bigsmile:
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    Mine says 140, which is now a little above my UGW, so hopefully by the end of this year it will be accurate again!
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Mine says 285, and I actually got up to 304.2... but as of yesterday I'm 227.8! : )
  • kristidem
    kristidem Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    CT doesn't put weight, thank goodness. But boy do I need a new photo! I never look at it. Yuck. It needs to go! But my pistol permit does have a weight of 170 and I"m 140-ish now (photo is better on this one than drivers license).
  • Sweetncgal78
    Sweetncgal78 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    NC doesn't require weight -- Thank God!
  • skatermom503
    Options
    I thought all states put the weight on the license. I'm thinking that I want to move to one that doesn't. Seems like a good enough reason to re-locate to me. Anyway, mine is about 20# less than I weigh now but I've lost 115# so you do the math. Yikes!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    OH S**T!!!! I just looked. It says EXPIRED!!! My birthday was the 24th..OOPS!!!! :ohwell:
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    OH S**T!!!! I just looked. It says EXPIRED!!! My birthday was the 24th..OOPS!!!! :ohwell:

WTG ... Azz! :laugh:
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    thankfully, I live in Florida and we dont have weight on ours!!! yay! but if we did, it would be a lie.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I had to renew mine in December, and was determined to get to the weight it said before that time. So, I MADE that goal, and it previously said 165 :)

When I got the new one, I recorded 145, which is my next goal weight. I'm at about 160 right now, so am thinking I'll get there a LOT sooner than renewal time!!!

Yeee hawwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    It says TILT
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    License :)

That's what mine says, too!

exactly!!
  • smashatoms
    smashatoms Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Mine is about 67 pounds over.

:D
    That just cheered me up!
  • Tlcw96
    Tlcw96 Posts: 13
    Options
    MIne is actually where I am at right now 205. By the time I renew it in July I will be able to say alot less.
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    Mine says I weigh 106 lbs (I weighed that at 17)

I weigh 136 now. :(
  • PinkGoth
    PinkGoth Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thankfully ours in the UK don't have weights on.
  • jheath123
    jheath123 Posts: 101
    Options
    Mine says License. Lol and that I weigh 175 which is about 10 heavier than I weigh now.
  • jheath123
    jheath123 Posts: 101
    Options
    I used to get all stoned and f'd up before renewing my license and getting a new picture ....that way when I got pulled over the cops would be like "oh he just looks that way".