Day (1) 01-30-12 Doing 45 day Goals

Options
I'm new to this site and I know I need help holding myself accountable. A friend of mine and I both joined this site and started a 6 week boot-camp where you workout 3x a week with them. I do plan to do some cardio another 2 days. So 5 days a week of some exercise.. I will be changing my eating habits drastically as well. Tired of eating unhealthy, spending too much money on fast food etc, and having all my clothes get tighter and tighter.

I do have longterm goals, but I am strictly focusing on the next 45 days. After the 45 days I will re-evaluate what worked and what I need to improve on.

If you want to stay focused and meet shorter term goals which in turn will add up to your long term goals feel free to add me.

I'm 27 years old, 6'1", 245 lbs. Thats a Body Mass Index of over 32 which is Obese. I used to be in great shape in highschool (10 years ago) and now I have let myself get out of control.

Time to get myself back in shape, eat well, and start feeling better.

Today is Day 1!

Replies

• DaveMXF
    DaveMXF Posts: 52
    Options
    Congrats on your 1st day.....You are right where I was ...

I was 6f, t 240lbs, BF was over 24%, Today I am 211 lbs, and feeling better than ever...

I have 30lb to go....keep us updated....looking forward to your results
  • Mars70
    Mars70 Posts: 9
    Options
    Go man Go! You can do it!

I am fairly new to this site as well (about 3 weeks) and already just watching what I eat (as you say, being accountable) I've lost almost 15 pounds. Once I start exercising (my next goal in the coming two weeks) I know I'll get into much better shape as well.

Good Luck!
  • Mesmareyes
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on this site but just started really using the tools 1 week ago. I am a great supporter but am also looking for support of my own.

8792240.png