I can do this

Options
I am going to try again to lose this extra weight. I am hoping that this type of forum will help push me and give me the encouragement to do it. The exercise is the hardest for me. Does the Wii Fit really help?

Replies

• shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    yes, the wii fit helps....if you do it standing up :wink:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    You can do this.... In fact...we are all doing this together....Just jump on board (: :wink:

I have heard really awesome things about the Wii fit....
  • evill40
    evill40 Posts: 7
    Options
    You can totally do this. Do not set too high of a goal for yourself that way you will not get discouraged too soon. It did not all go on in one day and it sure is heck is not going to come off that quick either. Once you start seeing the results even if it is 1lb a week you will want to keep going to see if you can do more. Think about 1 lbs a week is over 50 lbs a year and to be able to do that and keep it off is huge ! You will have weeks you won't even do that or you may be up but you have to look at the big picture !

I do not have wii fit but I did just get wii active and I love it. I am not very good at exercising (not very coordinated) and I was able to do it and the thing I liked most about it is you can make up your own routines. So I have knee issues and can not do squats so I found something else I could do instead. There is no board but you can use the board from wii fit with wii active.
  • angelascott919
    Options
    YOU CAN do this.

I have found that using this site, the recourses and message board has helped me more than anything. I have lost 20 lbs, feel great and am starting to be able to see the loss.

I don't have Wii Fit but I do have Wii Active and love it. It is a great workout and you can even skip exercises that you can not physically do. Like I can't to lunges, kills my knees, so I set it to not do them. I know that down the road once I build up my joints I'll be able to so I will.