Does it EVER get easier? (30DS related)

Options
ojell
ojell Posts: 749 Member
I feel like the most sluggish person on the planet! ugh! It makes me feel lazy and brain dead. UGH!

I just finished L1D8 today, and I had to force myself to finsih it. Shouldn't it be getting easier by now?

Everyone says the more you exercise the easier it gets, the more energy you get...etc etc...

I must be so far out of shape it's not even funny. I mean I have like NO endurance! What is WRONG with me?!

:'(

I've got the will...I just don't have the energy to do much. Ugh! Please tell me I'm not alone and it gets better. This just feels ridiculous! Why do I no have any "steam"? What gives you energy? Fruits and Veggies?

Replies

• smithashlie
    Options
    Maybe you should consider a good breakfast, protein, and a multi-vitamin! I NEVER feel like I have the energy to do the Shred but I force myself to do it every day (On day 7 today, did L1 and half of L2) and I am always happy that I did it afterwards!!!
  • Jugsie23
    Options
    I got really bored about day 7/8 could it be tha?
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I first did 30 day shred in April and it about killed me. ;) I never did 30 days in a row but I would do a few days per week alternating between that and exercise bike. Then the next time I did some 30 day shred in maybe October, it was SOOOO much easier. It felt awesome to have improved so much. Now I do 2 levels of Ripped in 30 at once and just thinking about how I could barely make it through 30 day shred in April... LOVE IT! Keep it up and you'll get there. It definitely takes time for your fitness to improve though.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    It does get easier, but you have to patient and stick to it. I'm on Day 8, level 1 and there are some exercises that are easier and some that are still really hard for me, especially the push ups and some arm raises. Stick to it becausee I hear level 2 is the hardest and 3 is somewhat easier.
  • Amalthia79
    Options
    Are you eating enough? I find I get sluggish if I don't eat at least some of my exercise cals back. If you are not getting enough calories your body will not have the energy!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i feel the same around day 7/8....and by the way, level 2 is a ***** :( i "love" level 1 and i don't mind level 3. damn you, jillian!!!!
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i just did day 7 of level two and i still struggled. but i always tell myself that putting stress on the body is the only thing that will change it...keep pushing girl, you can do this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!