64 down....about 30 to go!

Options
When I first started my weight loss challenge in 2011, I never thought I'd get to this day where I am officially under 200 lbs for the first time since 2001! I was going through some of my old photos over the weekend and came across a picture from Christmas Eve 2010. I decided to do a side by side comparison with a picture I took this weekend, and it brought tears of joy to my eyes. I started my official diet March 28, 2011 and in 10 months I have shed 64 lbs. I am REALLY pleased with my weight loss to date and I wanted to share it with everyone because looking at all the success stories on here really helped me stay on track. I still want to lose about another 30 lbs, but I am proud of where I am today!

I am not really proficient at posting photos to message boards, so thank you to Cversey for posting the pic, but it seems to be cutting me off....I am attempting to repost :)

BeforeandAfter12-2010to1-20112.png
photo.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!