Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed & Shred

Options
I know that it's a possibility that this has been asked before but...I haven't found anything. So, have any of you tried Extreme Shed and Shred? And if so what can you tell me about it? Sure, I've looked it up and read up on it but I would like to hear some real life experiences from all of you! Thank you so much!

Replies

• ceymour
    Options
    Try searching the forums for 'shred'.
  • karreec
    karreec Posts: 15
    Options
    I havent tried that one but I have her 30 day shred, no trouble zones and 6 week six pack. Let me know if you would like info on any of those :)
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have 30 Day Shred and I love it. I also have 6 Week 6 Pack, but I haven't tried it yet...but what's no trouble zones like?
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I tried it ..it was too hard for me!! im sticking with 30 day shred
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I looked it up on utube and it looked harder than 30 Day Shred which I have done 2x. My friend is coping it for me so we shall see how it goes! I am always up for a challenege!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    a bunch of us are going it!! check out the group link for personal experiences :-)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1320-jillian-michaels-extreme-shed-shred-challenge
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the comments guys! It's helps a lot:)
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    It is the newest release. I have it sitting in line to be done, finishing up 30DS first and maybe Ripped in 30 and then Extreme
  • TexasRaised89
    TexasRaised89 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I just started Level 1 of Jillian Michaels Shed and Shred. Does anyone know what to log this under on the Fitness Pal?? I have no idea what to put it under for exercise. :/
  • Melissag1984
    Melissag1984 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just got the Extreme Shed and Shred, and wondering do I do Levels 1 and 2 a day, or level 1 for so many days?? does it work like 30DS?? Move info from anyone please :)
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Since it's Jillian, I say go for it. Her workouts are amazing and that's pretty much all I use to workout with, aside from basic cardio like running/jogging.
  • AshleyFizzle
    Options
    I love it! My friend and I bought it over the weekend and tried it out today...its amazing! but then again anything with Jillian Michaels is amazing! :)
  • sarah5140
    Options
    I've done the Extreme Shed and Shred. It works great! Lots of circuit training. Strength and toning combined with cardio. love it!