Just had to share this

Options

Replies

• msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options

I hope that's a family thing. Either way, my heart hurts looking at it.

Although this made me LOL:
    "Cafe owner Martin Smith, 42, said: "Some people ask why we don't serve tea or coffee with it, but we chose not to include them in the deal — caffeine is very bad for you.""
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    lol yeah, coz caffeine is really going to affect you after you've eaten that amount of grease !!
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    OMG :O
  • grimmaster1983
    Options
    lol id still manage it.. :P
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh sooooo fun! I love breakfast but I can see not being able to do this, there are a lot of slices of bread there not mentioned in the article. Not sure what black pudding is but if they had a French toast option I would totally try that contest even with the $30 price tag. Don't worry about the 6000 cals, you'll get sick so fast you'll barely absorb anything ;)

Man Vs. Food is such a fun show to watch because he does these challenges. I've never seen a restaurant that has such a thing in Canada though. If anyone knows of one, let me know!
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I don'tt hink you'd be keen on black pudding if you knew what it is, but it is quite nice! :)

And I think they should get that Adam chappy to come over and do that in a challenge, Man Vs Food is great - only problem with watching it is it makes you very hungry!!
  • Barbie1125
    Options
    Haha I was just gonna say that should be on Man Vs Food.. that show does make you hungry.. buy WOW thats a ton of food (blah)
  • jenlb99
    jenlb99 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Black pudding is blood sausage. From Wikipedia: Black pudding, blood pudding or blood sausage is a type of sausage made by cooking blood or dried blood with a filler until it is thick enough to congeal when cooled.

I've had it, and honestly, it's really tasty. Sick when you think about it, though! lol

I LOVE going out for breakfast, but that meal is just ridiculous!!
  • Fat_Chopper
    Fat_Chopper Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    and only 15 quid, bagain!
  • fxst78
    fxst78 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    That is actually really good value for about four to six very hungry people!