Another Newbie

Hi Everyone,
I am 28 years old and from Australia. I have approx. 10kg to lose but I seem to lose my way a little bit which is why I am hoping that myfitnesspal can help me. I am fairly active but I have a terrible diet and I work very long hours.
Anyway, would love any advice anyone could give me or a diet buddy if there is anyone out there in the same boat.
Thanks!

Replies

• gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Hi....
    I'm other and very far away from you....but in the same boat!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Welcome to MFP! I've been here since the first of January and have found the support and information here exceptional! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like and we'll cheer each other on! :flowerforyou:
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Hi,
    I signed up a few months ago but have only just started using myfitnesspal every day 3 days ago. I'm 33 and from New Zealand, I have lost 11kg so far but still have about 8 or so to go. I'm currently on maternity leave but when I go back I work horrible hours and am hoping that I will be able to fit some exercise etc in. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Sorry...meant older...not other. See long hours!
  • ArchieH1
    ArchieH1 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi I'm new to this board myself. I had been on Weight Watchers and lost tons of weight from my wallet and my belly. I spent over $1000 in two and a half years and lost about 100 pounds. But one of the reasons I stopped was the cost. The reason I gave up was lack of money, and getting depressed because I didn't have the money I needed to keep losing weight.

With this program I'm hoping to get back in plan, logging is easy for me. Sunday will be my first weigh in.
  • emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 115 Member
    hi..from Australia also..6 days in...im hoping to lose at least 25 kilos...im a comfort eater..2 kids..well im glad i was told about this site..good luck..anyone feel free to add me...
  • Hi Everyone,
    Thanks for writing back. I am a comfort eater also and my biggest problem is I live on my own so my boundaries are a little lose at the moment which is why I am hoping that by using this site and logging all of my details I will be able to keep better track of my intake. I am so glad that it seems tone working for all of you.
    Please let me know if I can help in anyway :)
    Thanks!
  • Hey Guys, I'm also new so i just thought i'd write on here as well :) I'm 20 and from the UK and a massive comfort eater. Been using MFP on my phone for a week now (properly) and i'm ideally looking at losing about 20ibs. so fingers crossed :D