just plain overweight could do with support

Options
hello, thought I would give this a go,

just pretty fed up with being overweight, would be good if anybody feels like supporting me

Replies

• hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    Me too. I have tried several other things- protein shakes, Weight Watchers etc. But this is a very good palce to start. I have lost 10 lbs since joining. Joined in to do the 30 shred. Was doing well until I need knee surgery. . It is great forum. No one judges you and if you fall off the scale so to speak you can get right back on.
  • dlee1234
    dlee1234 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    and me !
  • simonburrows
    simonburrows Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    well I'm gonna give it a go, maybe I'm thinking with a bit of encouragement, I might just get somewhere
  • EchoSedai
    Options
    Consider yourself supported! I too am fed up with being overweight and joined this community in January. Good luck!
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're in the right place for support!

Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Seems like even reading the topic boards for some inspiration helps.
    Remember Rome was not built in a day and neither was your body.
  • MeganPearcy
    Options
    Way to go on dropping 10 lbs!:wink:
  • dimplez711
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:

Also have a group going, called the "5x5x5 challenge".

5 days - work it!
    5 lbs - lose it!
    $5 - reward it!

Check us out for more details :happy:
  • JazzBar9363
    Options
    Good luck! We are in the same boat. Varying sizes, but all looking for one thing - a more healthy life. This is a great place to help you. Read as much as you can to learn all the different tips to lose weight. Just keep at it!
  • BevP123
    BevP123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You are not alone and you will find a wealth of support on here. I did and the weight is shifting (slowly) thanks to the motivation this site and the friends on here give me.
    You're welcome to add me if u want x
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I am soooo glad I found this site when my mind finally decided I needed a change...
  • NKolhar
    NKolhar Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You just landed in the Right place.... Just be motivated and keep working out we can all check in here often to push each other to reach our goals ... and congrats on taking the first step.
  • coloschick
    Options
    Can I get more info on the 5 x 5 x 5 challenge? That sounds interesting.

Tammy
  • Spooney45
    Options
    I'm happy to support you!
  • kainfear
    kainfear Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll help support you , this is a great site so many helpfull people
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    This is me as well. MFP has been working well for me so far (7 weeks tomorrow).

Feel free to add me.
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Im new to the site too and I have found that by adding friends....u really get the support u crave! whenever I feel like snacking or blowing my diet/workouts....I come on here and find inspiration! Feel free to add me too! :) GOOD LUCK!
  • jackieb1977
    jackieb1977 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i started in jan i have done every diet under the sun, this site is really helping me, soo much support so much info and ideas. if i have a bad day and feel like the only soloution is too munch a whole packet of biscuits to make me feel better i come on here, a little chat and a kick up the *kitten* and im back on track, i have loads to lose and feel this is probably the best way im guna do it.:smile:
  • yowla
    yowla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 20-25lbs over weight. I have never been this big before in my life. I am trying my hardest and I can't seem to do this. I have always been the type of person that could eat what she wants and not gain a pound. I was heavy for my wedding and then heavier for my honeymoon in Mexico a few months ago. This year I am going to a couples resort in Jamiaca and I want to finally get back into my bikini. Can anyone help. I need it bad. You can add me as friends and support me. I also need motivation because I am trying to Run a 25k this May too.:flowerforyou: