In need of support 1st time loosing weight..

Options
Hello Everyone,

I've been reading everyones posts and support groups posts, and iw anted to say hello!
I'm NEW at MFP and very new at trying to loose weight.. My whole life i've been thin, but this last 3 years got out of control.. I have a total of about 47 pounds to loose, but my goal right now is to loose 30 pounds by the time i Turn 30 years old. I have 9 months!
Is this possible???? I've just started this about 2 days ago, so here we go...

Replies

• RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am by no means an expert at weight loss but I do have some experience. I've maintained a 70 pound weight loss for almost 3 years now. I'll definitely try to support you.
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    Not only is it possible, but you WILL do it!! :D You need to stay positive, focused, and remember how AMAZING you'll feel when you reach your goal!!!! You can do this!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm no expert, but you can add me as a friend. :)
  • crassj
    crassj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you have taken the first step! The best thing that you can do is fully COMMIT! try to log in every day to track your calories and exercise! Even if its just to do that! The blogs, articles and information are motivational! You can do it! Congrats on your first step to weightloss!! :)
  • slayerdan
    slayerdan Posts: 193
    Options
    First thing to do is realize you are losing weight, not loosing it. Not being a grammar nazi, saving you from them actually.

Your weight loss goal is doable if you follow a good program.

Much success to you.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! We are all in this together and there is a ton of support here on MFP! Welcome aboard! :flowerforyou:
  • Taitiant
    Options
    Thank you!!! ! I've been riding my bike to and From work every day now for the last 3 days, and i already feel amazing, but i know i have a long road, and counting my Calories is DEFF my biggest problem.. other than sitting on my *kitten* at work every day for 8+ hours.. My 2 kids need more from me than i feel my health can give them at times, so Im READY! =)

I dont know how to use this web sight very well, not sure how to add friends and so forth either.....
  • toonjangles
    toonjangles Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I lost 20lb in 3 months for my 30th so you can definately make your target, just keep your goal in mind and plan a good reward for when you make it.
  • NewTeena
    NewTeena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose a bit more than that but I'm always happy to offer support!
  • Taitiant
    Options
    wow.. WTG !! Ty everyone!! :smile: