30 DS

Options
I just saw this on a forum and tried to google it and of course a million things came up. What is 30 DS??

Replies

• shabounds
    Options
    You can buy it for $9.99 at WalMart...Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shread
  • groovypolecat
    Options
    Thank you
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    lol just finished it for the day. its a cheap (but great) workout DVD by jillian michaels. its her 3-2-1 circuit training (3 minutes strength followed by 2 minutes cardio then 1 minute abs) the DVD has 3 levels.. you do each ten days in a row then move up... or if one seems too hard stay there until you are ready to move up.. or if its too easy you move up a little earlier. all you need is a mat (if you are working on the hard floor) and some little free weights (i use 5 lbs) some people use cans and what not though.. its 20 minutes long (i prefer to do a longer stretch at the end personally though but still not bad)
    :-)
  • groovypolecat
    Options
    You make it sound so easy..lol..I have been using my treadmill for 1/2 hour weight loss program and then 20-30 minutes on the WII fit aerobics etc. I was getting frustrated because I wasnt losing a lot of weight then realized that none of my clothes (that I just bought) fit anymore! Ive been steady at this routine for a month so I think its time to try something else and this might just be the ticket. Thank you all for your help :)