Wanted: Supportive Friends!

Options
Hey there! ;-) Wanted to introduce myself! I'm Elizabeth, 28 from Nebraska, 5'8" with over 100 lbs to lose. I've been recommitted for the past two months. I'm a busy event planner and snacking is probably one of my biggest weaknesses. I'm hoping to maybe build a support system on here - it'd be great to have friends so I don't feel like I'm in this alone! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• Onetwo_bre
    Onetwo_bre Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Feel free to add me! (this applies to anyone stumbling across this post) I am also looking for mutual support!

I am also a snacker, and have had very bad days and weeks because of it, however, I have been working very hard to try to keep it under control. It is impossible for me to say "I won't do it", so instead I try to make better choices and plan them into my routine and diary. I have an open diary, so feel free to look through it for ideas. I would also recommend setting it up so it allows you to enter in 6 different times of the day. I hope this helps a little, and I can't wait to encourage you on this journey!

PS. Loving your name :]

Shoes = Love
  • NurseSweeny
    NurseSweeny Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Don't feel overwhelmed by the number you have to lose. Think of it as your motivation! Try making smaller goals for yourself and offer yourself rewards too. I have 80 lbs plus weight to lose and I have made smaller goals. My first goal was to lose 15 lbs. I did hit that goal yesterday and I am treating myself to a pedicure this week. It makes things a little easier. Hang in there :) I added you as a friend, maybe we can help motivate each other.:happy: