Newbie here

Options
BeckyV
BeckyV Posts: 18 Member
Hello All. My name is Becky and I'm a married mom of 4. I'm currently 35 lbs overweight (per my dr yesterday) and am looking for inspiration and looking forward to offering the same. I heard about this website from a friend of mine and hope it helps me achieve the success and i so want for myself.

Becky

Replies

• carlafreeman
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You will fall in love with this site and the people here. Everyone is very motivational and very supportive!! Good luck with all of your goals!! :smooched:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hey, Becky!!
    I LOVE MFP.... I am relatively new here and just recommitted recently.... This is an awesome site!! Good luck!
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:

Be sure and check out all the "pegged" messages that are FULL of information. There's great stuff here.
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:

Be sure and check out all the "pegged" messages that are FULL of information. There's great stuff here.

This should help http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome!
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new as well! looking around I'm really loving this site :-)
    and trying to figure out how to get my ticker to appear!
  • BeckyV
    BeckyV Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I'm glad to be here
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best site ever. You will love this site. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: