What do you wear to the gym?

I usually go in spandex capri leggings and any one of the t-shirts I've managed to collect over the years. I was just wondering what everyone else wears. Are you a shorts and a t-shirt kinda gal or do you like to put effort into your outfit and go out and buy cute gym clothes? Lmk!

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Tank tops are a must for me. I sweat, a lot, t-shirts are just to uncomfortable for me. Light long pants, capris or occasionally shorts on the bottom, mostly capris.
    I don't put a ton of effort into my outfit but I am a lululemonaholic. I collect pieces everytime I travel (there is no store here) and I got a few pieces at Christmas, so I have amassed a decent collection. I like being comfortable and I love the clothes (cute and comfortable). I spend enough time at the gym, running and in workout clothes in general that they are worth it to me. They last forever. I have had a few pieces for over 2 years and regular washing and they still look great.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,805 Member
    Clothes usually.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Clothes usually.

Usually? :embarassed:
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    I usually wear tights and a baggy T shirt but if it's hot I will wear shorts and singlet
  • depends on the work out if a rapid decrease in water levels a suana suit hoodie and joggers if a day to day work out shorts and a vest maybe a hoodie if i want to get my sweat on quicker haha
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    it varies .. sweatpants and hoodies to tight fitting stretch shorts and muscle shirts
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,900 Member
    I wear yoga pants and a T-shirt. Usually in either bright pink and black or gray and purple. Fun colors
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Sweatpants and loose teeshirt!
  • desirae500
    desirae500 Posts: 142 Member
    Yoga pants either long or capri and a loose tank over sports bra. Shorts in the summer. Sometimes a T instead of a tank. I get too hot in long sleeves.
  • mammafrog
    mammafrog Posts: 176
    Yoga pants and a tshirt or a workout tank. I might try shorts this summer. Texas gets over 100 ALOT
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Whatever's comfy and clean.
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    I wear shorts and a t-shirt. I don't like sweating in anything heavy or thick.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    I usually wear an old frat shirt and some sophee shorts or capris. I need new workout clothes though/ The shorts are all getting kind of trashed, because I bought them at a thrift store and I've had them for a while. My capris have gotten too big on me too, so I'm constantly pulling them up.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    I wear tight capri's and finally retired my old big shirts for cute little tank tops :bigsmile:
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    A gold bikini and a pair of 5 inch heels LOL
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 741 Member
    Yoga trousers and a sports bra/top.

Buying new ones tomorrow though as they are too big now.
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    I can't wear pants to work out. I get WAY to hot and sweaty, so in the winter I usually wear capris and a tank top or T-shirt and in the summer, shorts and a tank.
    And as far as how it looks..... go cute or go home :wink:
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    I wear either shorts or spandex capri's with a tee shirt.. mainly under armor.

I can't wear tank tops.. something about it freaks me out!
  • gingerbabyy
    gingerbabyy Posts: 25 Member
    A gold bikini and a pair of 5 inch heels LOL

only 5 inch?? why not go for 6? lol
  • Vjb2525
    Vjb2525 Posts: 67
    Capris and sleeveless shirts.... Mainly all my workout clothes are Nike brand, but thats just because I am comfy in that. I can not stand wearing sleeves. I have been wearing compression capris under running shorts because I have an issue with my running shorts gathering up! hate that!