I need some support!!! Anyone else out there need it too?!

Options
Hey everyone!
I'm Leslie, 21 and starting to get my life back together starting with my health. I have some health conditions that make staying healthy/fit harder, but it's surely not impossible. Basically, I need some people in my life that can help keep me motivated, who understand what i'm going through and willing to help me get through this! I also want to be there to help anyone who needs encouragment or just a friend who understands what they're going through. Feel free to add me! Time to turn these dreams into realities! It can be done..righ?! :)

Replies

• skizzerbizkit
    skizzerbizkit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Hi Leslie-I would be happy to offer you support and motivation. In fact for my personall friends I am hosting a February Challenge you might be interested in. Feel free to add me if you are serious about getting healthy and fit! :smile:
  • mommysews67
    mommysews67 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am Kimberly and I am 45. I want to lose weight for health reasons too - but probably different ones than you. Anyway, I am looking for a support person (or people) of buddy.

I have done this many times before and I know it works IF I stick with it. So Here I am trying again.
  • htalexander
    Options
    Hi. I've been on here for 2 days now and so far doing pretty well.. friend me if you like, I definetly need support too!
  • lesliemifflin
    Options
    thanks for the replies, everyone! adding you all, and hoping we can all help each other out! thanks again :)
  • hmingus
    hmingus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I'm so glad you're doing this with me and Stef! Go Leslie! xoxo
  • jrowand88
    Options
    I'm kind of in the same boat as you are. I was born with a whole in my heart and my lunges didn't develop like they where suppose to. So I can do a little bit of exercise but not to over exert myself. I'm 23 now and been working out for about 3 weeks now. I sometimes give up because I cant go further like anyone else but I keep on trying to make it. I know I need to exercise more than 3 times a week I should exercise every day. I could also use some extra encouragement :)
  • meggiemacmomt
    Options
    Hi everyone. Im Meagan, 25 and 208lbs. I need some support too! I'm struggling. I ran my first marathon back in September but since then my diet and exercise has plumitted. I started to get back on track as of today. I want to lose 50 lbs this year. I have two half marathons to train for. I also take krav maga martial arts classes twice a week Tuesdays and Thursdays. I plan to lift weights 3x a week. M-W-F. I run 2x for right now on Sundays and Wednesdays. I need some motivation to keep my eye on the prize!
  • Tdigell1
    Tdigell1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Leslie, my name is Tina. I live in Rockford, ILL. Im 56, I just started this site. My username is tdigell1 if u would like to chat.
  • abhawkins_1993
    Options
    Hey I am Amanda. I have been on here for 20 days. I know how you feel because I also have a couple health issues which make it harder to lose weight. Also most people in my family are also overweight so its in my genes. Id be happy to add you and try to support the best I can. I could use the support too!