GEORIGA PEEPS???

Where are my Georgia Peeps at?? I am from Northeast GA and would love to meet others to share this jouney with.

My name is Heather and I recently got married - I lost about 7lbs before the wedding which put me about 148lb but then afterwards I put it back on...so I am determined this time to loss that 7lbs plus more. My goal weight is 135 - I started back on MFP last Monday at 155lbs. I am now at 151...16lbs to go!! I know I can do this time - I am so ready. I have the support of my wonderful husband and my friends and family but Hey you can never have enough support :-)

Even if you are not from GA and you want to friend me to add to your motivational circle - please feel free!!

Happy Monday All :tongue:

Replies

• I promise I can spell but I can't figure out how to change my Topic subject line :-( oh well...
  • staceycamp
    staceycamp Posts: 39 Member
    Hi Heather, nice to meet you. I am from Georgia as well. I live in the Jefferson area. COngrats on your recent wedding. I bet it was beautiful.

jk, I did this same topic last week and meet lots of ga girls.
  • Hi! I'm from GA as well and would love to meet some other GA folks as well. I live in the north Gwinnett area. Please feel free to add me for support!
  • jenny031477
    jenny031477 Posts: 53 Member
    Another Georgia girl in north Gwinnett! I've only lost 3lbs in the month that I've been here but I'm completely motivated and have done this before...I know I can do it again.
  • Hey, I'm from the south side of Atlanta! I think there are a lot of Ga. peeps on here.
  • simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    I'm a GA girl- raised in NE GA, used to live in Gwinnett, but moved about five years ago to the Loganville area :)